Monday 28 May 2012

A Selection of Things I Have Eaten This Week

Last week, I went to Bincho Yakitori with some lovely people.

We drank sake;

Ate fish things;



Kimchi things;


And a lot of things on sticks (and a soft shell crab).






All very nice and, with a bonus 50% Taste Card discount, superb value.

I made some ribboned asparagus salad with a chilli and caper vinaigrette.


We ate it with grilled quails.


I celebrated the summer by buying a packet of mini fabs. I've only eaten two so far. I am the very model of restraint.


There was a small accident/escape incident with my sourdough starter (again).


I went to the gym and rewarded myself with this on the way home.


We went to Byron and ate the amazing Chilli Queen special burger,


And far too many sides.


Husband bought some duck breasts with this picture on the box.
There was beetroot and asparagus in the fridge.


So we ate them like this...
It seemed like the right thing to do.
There was also an orange dressing, but that wasn't in the picture, so you're not allowed to see it.


And finally, today, we ran out of food.
So we ate pasta or courgette ribbons with a spicy tomato sauce.


Phew.

That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment