Tuesday 22 March 2011

Animals

A few days ago, the lovely Kavey of Kavey Eats twittered a link to this beautiful blog (which I am completely in awe of).

As previously mentioned, I am very suggestible (though clearly not very original or creative ;-) )when it comes to that kind of thing, so I immediately leapt into action and began frantically baking animals.
My results aren't as perfect as the originals (I suspect partially because I lazily made the dough in Kenwood, which isn't really the best solution for biscuits) but I am still pleased.

More animals to come, as soon as I've found some willing victims to force feed this lot to...

Percy the Prototype Penguin











And his friend, Sheep the Experimental Sheep.











A whole flock of sheep

And a raft (or is that a waddle?) of penguins:


No comments:

Post a Comment