Friday 4 March 2011

Soya Lake Dilemma

On my way to work this week, I have been accosted (in the nicest possible way) by Alpro people almost every day, handing out Alpro soya gift bags, imploring us to 'try a tasty Alpro soya breakfast'.


Never being one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I have been happily accepting.

The bags have quite a lot of papery gumph in them - vouchers, inspiring magazines etc - most of which, I confess, have gone straight into the recycling bin.
They also contain soya 'yogurts', which are tasty enough (for something free, at least).


And cartons of soya milk.




Now - I'm not a big (or any size really) milk drinker, I don't drink tea and coffee and I don't often eat cereal, so the four pints (which definitely constitutes a lake, as far as I'm concerned) of soya milk currently languishing in my fridge are causing a bit of a dilemma.

I guess with Pancake Day coming up, there are some possibilities, but I'm worried that they might not work very well (or taste good) and, besides, four pints of pancakes is quite a lot for two people, even when one of them is me :-)

Does anyone have any helpful suggestions/recipes?
I can exchange comments for cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment