Tuesday 15 March 2011

Monday Night (and a happy accident)

So we're using all the weird bits and pieces up in order to make space in the fridge for our Abel and Cole delivery tomorrow.

Hence green bean and mushroom ragu (for want of a better word) with lashings of walnut mayonnaise, which I must stop making before I am become the Fattest Little Girl in all of Fat Land.
Husband also had farmers' market sausages and leftover mash.







The walnut mayonnaise was a happy accident, born of necessity. I started making mayonnaise before discovering that I only had a teeny tiny bit of groundnut oil left, so I improvised with a mixture of cheap vegetable oil and some walnut oil which I found at the back of the cupboard.
Turns out that makes a really awesome mayo :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment