Wednesday 23 March 2011

Sneaky Outdoor Lunch

In my mission to hide from the cleaner today, I have found myself at the Pub in the Park on London Fields...
It's nice and sunnylovely, but is increasingly becoming yummy mummy central.
No matter though - is big enough to hide from all but the very screechiest of them.

In the spirit of Holidayism, I ordered something that described itself as a sandwich, but which, in fact, turned out to be a banquet of bread, cheese, roasted vegetables and the chunkiest chunky chips I have EVER seen...



I usually have reservations about excessive chunkiness, but, in fact they were pretty tasty...

Am hoping the cleaner has gone now, because, after eating all (or, at least, in excess of 85%) of that, I may be requiring small nap...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment