Monday 20 February 2012

Sunday Gluttony

Lovely Hawksmoor brunch for me yesterday.
Fancy gin cocktail.

Sausages, egg and dripping toast.

And something red, which I don't remember the name of, but which was essentially a delicious gin martini with raspberry.

Much yumminess! I hadn't realised that Hawksmoor did brunch at the weekends - I'm definitely going to be going back.
It was also surprisingly economical - I'd been expecting to spend the usual Hawksmoor Fortune, but it turned out to be much less than anticipated.
I made an attempt to walk off the subsequent fullness by walking back home to Hackney and then to the Jolly Butchers in Stoke Newington with husband, during which I managed to both rebuild appetite and also sprain ankle (by tripping over nothing).
Appetite later sated with fishfingers, mash and jerk seasoned baked beans.

Dirty nursery food :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment